Facebook

Photo Upload

EricReedPhoto - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Monday, December 31, 2012

Packing Light

Well. After great time and consideration, I was able to get my internal frame backpack to 50lbs. Through a miss calculation it was 60 and I whittled 10 lbs more off here n there. Much of the weight however is the minimum camera gear necessary to still achieve the quality I expect in the field. The minimum list (20 hrs before wheels up) is: Nikon D3s with video. Three lenses, all Nikon 2.8 17-35 and 70-200. A 50 1.4 a Zoom H4N audio recorder and the minimum amount of support gear. I guess one flash and a teleconverter may be in order. And a Canon G12 as backup ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm rewally loving the theme/design of your weblog.
Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues?
A coulle of my blog visitors have complaihed about my site not working correctly in Explorer
but looks great in Opera. Do you have any tips to help
fix this issue?

Here is my weblog :: Clash of Clans Hacker