Facebook

Photo Upload

EricReedPhoto - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Blur of Bikes

Redlands Bicycle Classic

Over 800 kilometers of professional cycling and countless kilos of amateur mileage at the 25 Annual Redlands Bicycle Classic. Pro bikers from around the world converge on the premier U.S. cycling event in the Inland Empire. After shooting this event for the past 10 years it is still possible to occasionally see something new and find a new angel. It helps that the course changes a little each year. Another thing that made the Saturday of shooting more fun was having photography students hang with me to force me to look for and explain what I was shooting and why. I know I was no were near as beat as the riders on the course come the finish line Sunday but several of miles of walking with gear each day was enough for me to enjoy Monday off.
Redlands Bicycle Classic
Redlands Bicycle ClassicThe Men's and Women's Criterium Races during the 25th Annual Redlands Bicycle Classic in Redlands. Saturday, March 28, 2009. Eric Reed/Photographer

No comments: