Facebook

Photo Upload

EricReedPhoto - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A New Venue for New Work

A new venue for new work. I felt it would be to appropriate to officially work with Zuma Press, an international picture agency based in San Clemente, Calif. upon my return from Asia. Founder and CEO Scott Mc Kiernan and I had a long conversation before my latest trip and he gave me some sage advice...(I'm paraphrasing of course) "Don't bring back crap." So upon my return I presented my projects to the news director and got the green light for us to work together.


http://zumaland.com/2013/08/14/zuma-welcomes-eric-reed-new-contract-photographer/


I have also (since you have to be a Zuma member to see them there) posted a coupple of the photo stories I have edited and sent in on my new Photoshelter.com site.

http://ericreedphoto.photoshelter.com/index#!/index

Ps This will be a good excuse to post a few stories and photos from the Asian trip here too:)

No comments: