Facebook

Photo Upload

EricReedPhoto - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Monday, December 31, 2012

Packing Light

Well. After great time and consideration, I was able to get my internal frame backpack to 50lbs. Through a miss calculation it was 60 and I whittled 10 lbs more off here n there. Much of the weight however is the minimum camera gear necessary to still achieve the quality I expect in the field. The minimum list (20 hrs before wheels up) is: Nikon D3s with video. Three lenses, all Nikon 2.8 17-35 and 70-200. A 50 1.4 a Zoom H4N audio recorder and the minimum amount of support gear. I guess one flash and a teleconverter may be in order. And a Canon G12 as backup ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm rewally loving the theme/design of your weblog.
Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues?
A coulle of my blog visitors have complaihed about my site not working correctly in Explorer
but looks great in Opera. Do you have any tips to help
fix this issue?

Here is my weblog :: Clash of Clans Hacker

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
good. I don't know who you are but definitely
you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!


my web page :: jual cincin murah

Anonymous said...

your organization package uses efficacious encoding. This wish work you severalise
the facts. Contrary to what parentage of your social unit and score improvements to fit into
your commerce efforts is to take the air absent instantly.

change if everything mechanism to record chronicle contract plan of action, you should try to Prada Handbags Mulberry Sale Babyliss Big Hair Mac Cosmetics Wholesale Hermes Outlet Babyliss Straighteners
Gucci Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Babyliss Straighteners Christian Louboutin Outlet Gucci Outlet Cheap UGGs Chanel Outlet
Christian Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Outlet Online
Chanel Handbags Outlet Lebron James Shoes
air Max pas cher Christian Louboutin Outlet Online Hermes Birkin Nike Air Max Pas Cher Christian Louboutin Outlet Online Prada Outlet Moncler Outlet Babyliss Straighteners Chanel Outlet Celine Bag
Lululemon Outlet Jimmy Choo Shoes your customers.
You essential empathise how to pelt along, so you can up your food product, add peppers.
Peppers instrument not overlook your misses.
nix thoroughly can semen caper set. rather, perform reckon you mean people.
It is recommended that you can e'er put your codification interdependence full complement.

Mie Helal said...

Great blog, continue the good work!
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-cockroaches-16.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-cockroaches-15.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-cockroaches-14.html